The 6.74-inch OLED screen on the Huawei Mate 50 Pro has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. Added specifications include a 4700mAh battery with a 66W charging speed. The back has a triple camera arrangement with a 50MP primary sensor.
- Rapid Refresh (120Hz)
- High body-to-screen ratio (91.44%)
- Has wireless charging support
Incredible Features Of The Huawei Mate 50 Pro
- 5 mm tall
- 1 mm in width
- 98 mm in depth
- 206 g approximately (with battery)
Product weight, dimension, and other parameters are simply approximations. Actual measurements may differ between different goods, and every specification depends on the final product.
- 7 inches for the display
The diagonal length of the screen, measured following the standard rectangle, is 6.7 inches with rounded corners on display (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
- 07 billion Different colors
- OLED type, 1440 Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 300 Hz touch sampling rate, up to 90 Hz refresh rate
- 2700 by 1224-pixel display
The number of pixels is significantly smaller when the resolution is calculated using a normal rectangle with rounded corners.
Operating System: EMUI 13
The phone has a Memory: RAM + ROM (8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM). The available internal storage may also be smaller as an important part of the internal storage is occupied by software—external Memory Support: NM SD Card, up to 256 GB.
Details About Rear Camera
- 13 MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera (F2.2 aperture)
- 12 MP – Telephoto Camera (F3.4 aperture, OIS)
- 50 MP – Ultra Aperture Camera (F1.4~F4.0 aperture)
- The photo pixels may also vary depending on the shooting mode.
Support up to 8192 × 6144 pixels. The actual image resolution may indeed vary depending on the shooting mode.
- Support up to 3840 × 2160 pixels
- The actual video resolution may also vary depending on the shooting mode.
- LED flash
- Rear Camera Capture Mode
13 MP Ultra-Wide Angle Cameras, in different photo modes, the number of pixels may also be slightly different. Please refer to the actual situation.
Image and Video Resolution
Support up to 4160 × 3120 pixels. The actual image resolution may indeed vary depending on the shooting mode.
Support up to 3840 × 2160 pixels. The actual video resolution may indeed vary depending on the shooting mode being on.
Details About Front Camera Capture Mode
You can have access to various high-end features such as Slow-Motion Selfies, Intelligent Field Of View, Smart eye-tracking, AR Lens, Time-Lapse, Moving Picture, Mirror Reflection, Audio Control, Filter, Stickers, Capture Smiles, Timer, Portrait, Panorama, all these features are included.
Having 4460 mAh (typical value), the Battery Rated Capacity is also 4360 mAh. Actual capacity may vary slightly. This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each phone may be slightly above or below the little battery capacity.
- Non-removable battery
- Removing the battery may also cause damage to the device. Please visit an authorized HUAWEI Service Centre to replace or repair the battery.
- HUAWEI has the Super Charge (Max 66 W)
- The phone also supports 11V/6A (Max) super-fast charging and is also compatible with 10V/4A or 10V/2.25A or also 4.5V/5A or 5V/4.5A super-fast charging, and indeed 9V/2A fast charging.
- HUAWEI Super Charge cable and charger are required.
- Wireless HUAWEI Super Charge (MAX 50 W).
- Wireless chargers are sold separately.
The figures in the previous specs are merely speculative estimates based on product design, and different markets could have additional features and specs. HUAWEI reserves the right to make in-the-moment changes to the previously stated specifications to ensure that they accurately reflect the product’s performance, specifications, indexes, and components. Such modifications and alterations may be made to product information without prior notification.